Tuesday, April 3, 2007

An Introduction

One of the first things that impressed me about the Walkers is their love of music. That was a plus for me, when I was first getting to know everyone. Megan, Kyle, Dal, Mindy, Kurt and I all have last.fm accounts. This is intended to be a fun page for the Walkers (and extended family members) to share and show their love of music. Let me know you user name when you join last.fm.

Also, I want to open up this blog to any family that wants to post to it. Let me know if you'd like to post to the walkertunes blog. Megan is able to post now too. Any other takers?

Thanks for your time and I hope to get this looking better soon, Kevin

3 comments:

inanechatter said...

Awesome Page!

inanechatter said...

Well, I joined Last.fm

Kurt said...

I joined too. And updated my blog. How about that?